About Glasgow Family Childcare

  • Glasgow Family Childcare is an exceptional home daycare. Owned and operated by a former preschool teacher with over ten years of professional experience working with children. We are licensed, CPR and First Aid certified, finger printed, background checked and ready to PLAY! As a member of Green Care for Children our daycare is operated from a safe, clean, developmentally rich home in Carpinteria. Our daily schedule includes plenty of physical activities that encourage learning through exploration, free play, one on one time, sensory tables, arts and crafts, singing, story time, phonics for preschool-age, baby signs for infants and much, much more! We provide one healthy organic morning snack served family style to teach and encourage healthy eating habits, communication skills and manners. Let our highly qualified staff, love and care for your child in a playful and social home environment. We offer infant, toddler and drop-in care but space is limited so please call today!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not complaining, love my life and embrace the choices I make.... but is October over yet?

Wow! Camp Out menu has been up way to long, sorry to both of you. (hahahah) Once again, and I am sure not for the last time, I have spread myself thin..... I am sure no other mom in the history of motherhood has never done that!
I am now the proud mother of a kindergardener AND a preschooler. Having kids at different schools is rough, especially when they are both co-ops. I have a demanding business, I am the Vice-President and Major Donations chair for my daughters preschool, volunteer to teach P.E. to kindergardeners and first graders, sing in a band, and try to juggle all the other things life throws at me with some grace. Feeling overwhelmed listing it all, wheeeew!
But really, I am not complaining, I love my life and these are all things I truly want to be involved in. As are many of the other opportunities I have been asked to participate in, but I am learning to prioritize. I can focus on some of the other stuff later but for now being an active parent and taking care of myself too is plenty. After all, seeing Chase's face light up when I pretend to be a leaping gazelle in P.E is fuel for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment